Easy Comply Cabinet Installation Video
Thank you for purchasing the Easy Comply Cabinet! The following instructions will ensure that your cabinet is properly installed.
Please read carefully before installing. For a copy of the instructions in Spanish and installation template that comes in the package, click HERE. The template should be printed onto a 10.75″ x 23.25″ sheet of paper.
- Determine the desired location to install your cabinet.
- Using a stud finder or similar, identify the location of the wall studs and any other objects that may be contained within the wall behind the desired location.
- Affix this template on the surface of the wall using a level to ensure that the cabinet will be straight.
- Trace the outside edges and remove the template.
- Using a drywall knife, cut along the outline to create an opening in the wall.
- Carefully remove and discard the cutout drywall section.
- Insert the Easy Comply Cabinet into the opening, ensuring that the swing arms are in the closed position (as seen here).
- Confirm the bottom of the cabinet tub is resting on the drywall to ensure that it is firmly supported by the wall.
- Using a screwdriver, turn each of the 4 screws until they are tight.
- Place the extinguisher inside the cabinet with the bottom of the extinguisher resting on the bottom of the cabinet tub.
- Secure the extinguisher with the included Velcro strap. For 5 lb. extinguishers, you may need to insert the strap through the second set of openings.